By seamlessly integrating unique user needs with accessible, actionable resources, the yourPHA Wellness Portal empowers the individual to take greater control over their health. The user begins by registering and logging into HWI's proprietary online Personal Health Assessment (PHA). The health risk, mindset, and readiness to change data collected by the PHA questionnaire are immediately analyzed and processed to produce a user home page in the Online Wellness Portal that is tailored to the unique needs and characteristics of the individual. The resulting Triage Page presents the user with:
- A “dashboard” view of their overall wellness with a stratified presentation of their health risks
- The option to view and print a full, 12-page Personal Health Risk Profile, complete with an in-depth analysis of their current risks and recommended action steps
- Links to prevention-oriented wellness resources that match the individual’s health risks and readiness to change, including:
- HWI’s suite of i choose to live healthy video programs, which address weight management, back care, smoking cessation, nutrition, and stress management
- Personal wellness trackers for the user to log their physical activity and nutrition habits as part of a healthy lifestyle plan
- Links to searchable, encyclopedic health content ranging from articles on conditions and symptoms to preventive health recommendations around screenings, immunizations, and healthy lifestyle choices
- And custom links to content and services from the employer's suite of benefits
In addition to generating a Health Management Profile of the aggregate, de-identified PHA data, the Online Wellness Portal is also designed to share usage data with HWI's H.I.T.S. - Health Incentive Tracking System, enabling each employer to monitor the engagement and participation of their target population and administer incentives as part of a total health management strategy.
Private Labeling and non-Member Access
The Online Wellness Portal was also designed for private labeling, to ensure that the user encounters the branding of their employer and recognizes the portal and the online PHA as assimilated components of the sponsor’s overall health management initiatives. The user can also access the Online Wellness Portal regardless of their health plan coverage, enabling the employer to assess and positively impact the health of their entire worksite population.